Friday, February 29, 2008

Extreme Makeover!


The photo on the left is from the week prior to surgery.  Took the photo on the right of Sam today during his morning snack... couldn't believe the difference!  Thought you all would like to see it as well.  

Sam had a visit from his "big friends" yesterday, Riley & Blake.  I asked him what he meant by "big friends".  He said, "You know, friends who can talk... who aren't babies"  I got a pretty good laugh at that one.

We are going to the 1st birthday party of the baby (soon to be 1 year old!!!) I watch on Saturday. I'm taking Sam to pick a present & out to lunch today.  He's excited! 

Take care everyone!  We love you!  Team Arrandale

4 comments:

  1. come on mom...don't you know what big friends are. he cracks me up-every time! if you thought the gals were all over him pre-surgery...watch out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is one fine lookin' head. I think it actually looks better than his Dads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. Amazing. As Shrek would say... really, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The difference is definitely amazing!!!! :) I wish my sons head was that different!!! What type of surgery did he have again? My son too had sagittal and he had an extended strip craniectomy but no helmet, my doctor don't do them although I requested one (I have 4 kids under 4...of course that wouldve been the better thing!). I bet you are proud of your surgeon! they did an excellent job! :)

    ReplyDelete